We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
- Determining if you are logged in or not (session cookie)
- Making our online booking process work (session cookie)
- Storing your cookie preferences (persistent cookie, expires after 2 years)
The cookies we currently use are as follows:
- Session cookie: this cookie is used to ensure you are recognised when moving from page to page within our website. For example, if you are a registered user then it prevents you from having to log in separately on every page. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookie: expires after 2 years. Persistent cookies have a set expiry date and will remain stored on your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device until either that date is reached or you manually delete your cookies using your browser settings.
- Google Analytics: these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The information includes the time of the current visit, whether you have been to the site before and what site referred you here. We use this information to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, so that we can improve our site by understanding how people use it.
- Advertising cookies: These are used to deliver relevant adverts to you and your interests. These are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. These are placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Disabling or deleting cookies in your browser
Unless disabled in your website browser the strictly necessary cookies cannot be disabled in any other way. If you continue to use our website we take this as acceptance of their use.