School travel has been a fundamental part of the success of Bakers Dolphin Coach Travel over the last 50 years and we pride ourselves in the level of service we provide to our school partners.
Safety and Confidence
Bakers Dolphin Coach Travel complies with The Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT) for coach operators in the following:
- • Drivers are issued with a handbook, containing pertinent information to carry out their duties both professionally and in line with Bakers Dolphin procedures.
- • All Bakers Dolphin coaches are fitted with seat belts.
- • There is a high quality driver training programme in place.
- • There is a 24 hour breakdown call-out procedure.
- • Conditions of hire are based on terms at least as favourable as those outlined by CPT.
- • Bakers Dolphin drivers wear a company uniform, which makes them readily recognisable.
- • Bakers Dolphin proves commitment to the highest levels of safety and comfort.
- • Checks with the Criminal Records Bureau are carried out on all drivers used on school tour work. This is to ensure that drivers used on school work are not a risk to school children through inappropriate previous criminal records.